Every successful photographer needs some basic knowledge background to be one. Practice is really important, but without knowing how to set exposure you might make one mistake over and over again. As with all types of human activities, your photography skills won’t become better overnight, no matter how much you want it to. But one night can make you a bit more smarter in a particular topic you want to know about thanks to ebooks.
Ebooks are short guides which share some first-hand quick tips about some certain thing. It’s a great way to get to know about something without reading long boring books full of technical terms. Ebooks are aimed to make life easier: you can read it via computer or handle devices like iBooks, Kindle, and so on.
Today I’d like to share with you 10 great free ebooks to grow as a photographer. These ebooks will tell you about how to set a landscape photography session, to shoot black and white pictures correct, to create a good photo business plan, and much more!
1. FREE Photography Tips & Tutorials e-book
2. Landscape Photography by George Bailey
3. 7 Simple Ways To Market Your Wedding Photography Business
4. Digital Photography Pocket Guide by Derrick Story
5. Shooting Black and White on Your D-SLR by
6. National Geographic’s Ultimate Field Guide To Photography
7. FREE eBook: Quick Tip Photography