A list of questions I have about this cat video, created by Microsoft to advertise the Lumia 930:
- How do these cats button their shirts?
- Who are we to believe filmed this video, a cat?
- Why do cats use military time?
- Is Cat English different than Human English?
- And if so, does Cat English use the letter -z in place of the letter -s, similar to the way British English makes excessive use of the letter -u?
- Are these cats bad parents? They spend most of their time talking about the kittens, but not actually engaging the kittens in a productive or nurturing manner.
- Most importantly, is a cat video — sorry, a “catz” video — enough to convince you to buy a Windows Phone?
(Visited 200 times, 1 visits today)