Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have found a place to call home.
The couple recently opened escrow on a stunning $20 million mansion, otherwise known as the “Hidden Hills Jewel,” and formerly owned by Lisa Marie Presley. The not-so-humble abode is certainly the definition of the “good life” as it sits on 3.5 acres of land, is a five-minute commute from mom Kris Jenner and has literally everything you could ever wish for in a home, and I mean everything.
Let’s go inside Casa De West.
1. View From The Top
2. Not One, But Two Pools And Two Spas
3. Low Key Nights By The Fountain
4. A Gourmet Kitchen
5. Where They Will Enjoy Their Family Meals
6. Kimye Will Cozy Up By One Of Their Eight Fireplaces
7. And Sip The Wine They Made In Their Backyard Vineyard
8. Where They Will (Hopefully) Fit All Of Their Clothes
9. Sleeping In Style