1. Cook your food without taking up a lot of space.
2. Put off washing your spoons another day and just use a fork.
3. Show everyone your priorities by using the washing machine to chill your beer.
4. Note: do not try this with rice.
5. Let the professor think you’re being flirty when you’re actually cheating.
6. Get fancy on a budget.
7. Remember that anything can be a hot tub if you believe in yourself.
8. Find a sweet way to heal that sports injury.
9. Never sleep through your 8 a.m. class again.
10. Leave lots of room for activities during sleepovers.
11. Fill up a water jug while your professor scolds you for your poor attendance.
12. Say “no” to ridiculously small desks and “yes” to doubling up on chairs
13. Create the legendary Fountain of Booze.
14. Give all your takeout sauce containers new life as jello shot holders.
15. Ensure that even your worst injuries won’t prevent drunken nights.
16. Use an iron to cook noodles…
17. …computer devices to heat up breakfast…
18. … or go heavy duty if the situation is dire enough.
19. Parents coming to visit? Up the fancy by serving salad with tongs
20. Convince the professor that you really ARE just admiring your own crotch.
21. Never deal with those flimsy shower hooks again.
22. Get some added water pressure while proudly displaying your lousy beer preferences.
23. Never spend a fortune just to keep your teeth clean again.
24. Be festive without dragging a tree up three flights of dorm stairs
25. A rainy walk across campus with your friends is nothing a box can’t handle*
26. Stick it to the man by building your own phone dock… with speakers!
27. Use a stove-heated pot to show the world that you’re a strong, independent student who don’t need no iron
28. Fashion yourself the most unique pair of headphones around
29. Put your party habit to good use by installing a cool lighting system
30. When a hole punch can’t defeat the massive stack of papers you have, hit up the hardware store
31. Waterproof your phone with something you probably (hopefully) already have lying around
32. Save time on cutting vegetables by attaching a knife to a fan
(Visited 113 times, 1 visits today)