Alcohol is famed for reducing inhibitions. Suddenly you don’t care that your dance moves resembles a dad’s, or that your hair is terrible and sweaty; your t-shirt stained and your shoes ruined. It’s as if copious amounts of alcohol brings out another side of us. A side which can be detrimental to your normal, more respected self. Here are 17 sure-fire signs that drunk you is your own worst enemy.
1. Drunk you will stop at nothing to get your snack-on.
2. Drunk you is a dick to sober you.
3. Drunk you can ruin the fridge for sober you.
4. Drunk you is prone to writing passive aggressive notes.
5. Drunk you is a state in fast food restaurants or kebab houses.
6. Drunk you is very protective of the sofa.
7. Drunk you makes life for sober you incredibly confusing.
8. You’re used to trying to work out what happened last night from the clues drunk you left around – but sometimes it’s inexplicable.
9. Drunk you maybe a fool, but you are not a cat.
10. Sometimes people ask drunk you what’s so funny, you never really know.
11. Sometimes drunk you makes impulsive internet purchases.
12. Drunk you has terrible taste in food.
13. Drunk you leaves all the work for sober you in the morning.
15. Drunk you gets sober you in deep trouble.
16 Drunk you can be a criminal.
17. Drunk you feels no remorse for pranking sober you.
Despite all of these points, I’m going straight out on the sauce again tonight. It’s all about letting your hair down on a Friday, we can be responsible the rest of the week. If you agree, then please share this article with your friends using the buttons below.